Friday, November 8, 2013

It's Been Awhile

Yes, it has been awhile. My best intentions do not always come to fruition.  Much has happened since I started The Joy Panda last winter. For awhile I had limited internet access, which made it even more difficult for me to consistently update a blog. Excuses aside, I do wish to continue with my blogging endeavors. But please be aware that this blog may be about to undergo an evolution. My interests are so diverse that at times it is hard for me to focus on a limited range of topics.  This summer I worked a full time job at my local animal shelter, which re-sparked my passion for animal care.  So I may be writing some pet related articles. I also adopted two cockatiel parrots recently, Fable and Lore.

They have won my heart and I am continually exploring how to help them live happier and healthier lives. I would like to write about them some. I have also gotten back into running, so health and fitness is an area of interest right now. I am even considering taking up Taekwondo again. As of late, I have become keenly interested in topics of simple and sustainable living. Maybe I will write about that some. On top of all this, I am doing a pastoral internship right now, mentoring ministry school students. So, topics of spirituality and relationships may also pop up here and there. As always, creativity is a major part of my life and I want to keep writing about that.

I do not want this blog to simply become a random mess of me, "Oh, let's see what crazy venture Miranda Joy is up to right now." No, I would rather not make this all about me. But I really love my life and I love sharing it with other people. Chances are if something interests me it's going to interest someone else too. I want to encourage others to live their lives to the fullest. That is what this blog is all about.

So I guess my point is, I am not really sure what this blog is going to look like in the
future. I am debating whether or not I should simply start afresh with a brand new blog. But the core values of this blog still stand. So, please bear with me as I figure all of this out. I appreciate your input.

Sincerely,

Miranda Joy    

No comments:

Post a Comment